NutraBio BCAA Natural is a clean and naturally flavored branched chain amino acid powerhouse that helps repair and rebuild muscle during or after intense exercise. The BCAAs found in BCAA Natural are 100% vegetable based and contain no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. BCAA Natural combines the ingredients your body needs with the with the natural, delicious flavors your body wants.
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. While the extensive list of BCAA supplementation benefits could fill page after page, we will look at the top 10 reasons why BCAAs should be a part of your supplement regimen. As a whole, BCAAs:
- Ignite muscle protein synthesis - Leads to larger gains in lean mass accretion and faster recovery times.*
- Assist in maintaining an anabolic (muscle building) environment - Exercise can put the body in a catabolic state (muscle breakdown). When this happens, BCAAs are used for energy as opposed to growth and repair. BCAA supplementation can improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acid groups, which ultimately keeps the body in an anabolic state.*
- Support lean mass growth - BCAAs activate satellite cells that travel and attach to individual muscle fibers, helping recovery.*
- Increase muscle strength - Going hand in hand with benefit #3, supporting lean mass means large muscle fiber support and greater cross-sectional areas, which equates to promoting muscle strength.*
- Increase fat loss - This is largely due to isoleucine, which can support fat burning.*
- Increase endurance performance - During prolonged exercise, BCAAs are taken up by the skeletal muscle rather than the liver in order to contribute to energy production (oxidative metabolism). They also can help prevent muscle damage during long-duration endurance sports by protecting muscle tissue.*
- May decrease post-exercise soreness - Also known as delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). BCAAs help repair the muscular structural damage caused by strenuous exercise that is thought to be responsible for DOMS.*
- Assist in maintaining lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction - When calories are cut as a whole, this usually means a drop in protein consumption. Not enough protein and muscles may start to atrophy. Studies have shown BCAA supplementation during periods of calorie restriction can assist in maintaining lean muscle mass while also decreasing fat mass.*
- Blunt muscle fatigue - Valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails. This means supporting recovery between sets and promoted muscular strength and endurance.*
On the surface, BCAA Natural may look like every other BCAA formula on the market today. Undoubtedly, the benefits of BCAA supplementation discussed previously aren't exclusive to BCAA Natural. However, upon further inspection, you will see a few key differences that makes BCAA Natural stand out from the competition.
Disclaimer: Manufacturers will periodically update product ingredients and change descriptions throughout a product's lifecycle. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.
Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.