Are you the type to do a lot of talking or do you let your actions speak? Do you take pride in leaving it ALL on the floor every time you hit the gym? Then you shouldn't accept any less from your gear. These high-performance sleeveless hoodies are made of 100% premium Pima cotton to provide the ideal combination of style, comfort and wash-after-wash durability. These hoodies are made to hold their shape through whatever your training regimen can throw at them. These feature the Nutrition Vault imprint across the front and motivational words & quotes in the shape of our v-taper logo on the back.
What is Pima Cotton?
Pima cotton is one of the two distinct species of cotton that end up on store shelves. The most common type is Upland cotton, comprising nearly 90% of all cotton produced around the world. The remaining 10% is made up of two higher-quality cottons — Egyptian cotton and Pima cotton. Both of these cottons are actually the same species of “extra-long staple cotton”, with longer, silkier individual cotton fibers for a premium fabric that is both luxuriously soft and incredibly strong.
*Model is 6' tall and wearing a size L in the photo.
Disclaimer: Manufacturers will periodically update product ingredients and change descriptions throughout a product's lifecycle. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.
Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.