Super-charge ATP energy levels with Ribose and Creatine!
NutraBio ATP Evolution is a scientifically formulated Creatine-Ribose matrix designed to rapidly replenish ATP stores in muscle tissue. Adenosine Tri-phosphate (ATP) is the body's energy currency that is required for all cellular functions including muscular contractions, DNA synthesis, and protein synthesis. Additionally, ATP needs to be regenerated at a rapid rate in order for intense exercise to continue without fatiguing prematurely. The synergistic combination of creatine and ribose found in ATP Evolution help saturate and increase normal levels of these compounds found in the body, leading to increased rates of ATP resynthesis and ultimately help keep you training, stronger and longer. Research has shown that creatine and ribose supplementation can:
- Enhance ATP preservation and recovery
- Improve maximal strength
- Supercharge anaerobic power
- Volumize cells and boost muscle size
- Speed muscle recovery and reduce fatigue
- Amplify energy
- Facilitate muscular endurance
- Increase fat free mass
- Help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
The Science Behind the Ingredients:
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (3500 mg) & CREATINE MAGNAPOWER (3500 mg)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.
- Creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.
- Creatine may also help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions
- Emerging research suggest creatine may provide cognitive and overall brain health benefits.
- Creatine MagnaPower (magnesium creatine chelate) is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine can also protect the creatine from destruction in the digestive tract and make higher quantities of the physiologically active form of creatine available to the muscle cells.
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.
RIBOSE (5000 MG)
- Ribose is a natural sugar that supports energy production, mitochondrial function, and decreases fatigue.
- It is needed to form certain vitamins, DNA and RNA, and most importantly adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Ribose helps recoup lost energy and may minimize the negative physiological consequences of energy depletion from intense exercise.
- In a four-week study involving recreational body builders, ribose was given to determine its effect on body composition and exercise performance. While there was no difference in pre/post exercise body composition between the ribose and placebo groups, the ribose group showed significantly greater gains in both muscle strength and endurance. Ribose supplementation has also been shown to increase exercise tolerance and performance with decreased muscle stiffness, pain, and fatigue.
Disclaimer: Manufacturers will periodically update product ingredients and change descriptions throughout a product's lifecycle. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.
Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.