Blood Bath by TLM Research redefines the nitric oxide category forever with hardcore ingredients and hardcore dosing. Blood Bath dramatically increases vasodilation for insane pumps, increased oxygen and nutrient delivery – feeds your muscles with the nutrients they need for new growth and fills your muscles with blood for insane pumps!
Take a look at this ingredient list! One scoop – yes, just one! - provides the following innovative nutrients:
- Agmatine Sulfate-1.25 Grams – Derived from Arginine itself, this innovative compound has been proven to increase nitric oxide better than Arginine – and it provides longer-lasting, more intense pumps.
- Citrulline Malate-2.5 Grams – This compound is an amino acid that not only enhances nitric oxide production but also acts as an effective fatigue fighter, thereby increasing performance.
- Arginine AKG-1.5 Grams – An amino acid that’s required for nitric oxide production, this version has more amplified benefits over regular Arginine.
- Ornithine-1.5 Grams – This ingredient is one of the three amino acids that are involved in the Urea cycle, along with L-Arginine and L-Citrulline; it actually converts to L-Citrulline in the body, helping to slow fatigue and increase nitric oxide production.
- L-Norvaline-125mg – An analog of the BCAA Valine, this compound indirectly promotes the increase of nitric oxide in the body by blocking the enzyme arginase, which slows nitric oxide production.
- Vitamin B3-10mg – Niacin, one of the B-Complex family of vitamins and known for its ability to increase blood flow.
Any athlete can benefit from this innovative new product, regardless of your sport – the increased nutrient and oxygen delivery means improved performance. Stack Blood Bath with Meth Lab, our advanced pre-workout for extreme workout energy and focus – all you need is 1 scoop, not 2 or 3 scoops like those inferior, poorly dosed pump products out there – that means more servings which makes Blood Bath not only the ultimate pump formula but also an amazing value!
Disclaimer: Manufacturers will periodically update product ingredients and change descriptions throughout a product's lifecycle. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. It is your responsibility to know what products are legal or illegal in your country.
Note: In the event of a pricing error or fraud alert, we may refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. We will notify you of any cancellation.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.